sweet saturday...
hey yall-
sorry about my posts being so scatter brained...i havent had much time to post in private...most of the time there is quite a bit distraction...i wanted to thank you for your prs and thoughts...i want to let you all know that our english camp has one week left and we look forward to getting to chill with our new friends most of the day! today we went to a local man made beach and ate some shashlik and chilled...father has blessed us so much and we have had a sweet time seeing his work here...
jody-you know that cottonwood tree that used to be in the dudes backyard across the street...and member how it dropped all its cotton in the spring?...well its like that except times 50, ooo...i mean there is cotton everywhere...it is getting a lot better, but the first week you could hardly walk down the street without breathing it in...you would have been so mad!...
please lift up a few guys...ruslan, zhangir, rajuan, and sergay...these are some friends that need our father!!! thanks so much...
i gotta go, but i will post some more later on!
mom whats the deal with blinn/dts stuff?
much love
jon david

15 Comments:
you went on this posting spree while I was in the land of not looking at people's blogs.
I wish I could be travelling with you man, we had high times huh? Speaking of that, I got an email from Marc with a pic of this year's group in T-Square, and Peeps is there sporting none other than the green shirt he wore 50% of the time we were in China. I laughed SO loud here in our little "office" which caused quite the comotion, and I was unable to fully explain the reason for my laught. Just another example of a situation that would go without explanation and be accompanied with a laugh if you were here.
I've tried to explain "right there, huh?" to people here... not happening.
pr-ing for you man. have fun.
I am delighted to return and find four updates on here! Take heart, you are being used, you will continue to be used. Dad is doing great things all over the place. My last two weeks were jam packed with examples that I wish I could share right now, but I will refrain. Since I left camp, my watch was promptly removed from my wrist, but I have made a new reminder...press on
d.o. youre tight and hilarious...all the more reason we shall share a humble abode together in the fall...
nutter-gosh girl i love your constant and fathful prs...thank you so much!!!
oh man... I just read your "about me" section... pure hilarity. brilliant.
I'd also like to apologize for the typo in my first comment... unacceptable.
i was wondering about that typo...but i refrained because im reading a book about humility...ha
Jon!!! it sounds like you're having a great time! i want you to know that i am lifting up those four guys. dad has it under control. also, what in the world is shashlik??? it sounds like a green slimy mush with a kick to it... maybe bits of sausage floating around.... gross. i need the real answer. keep the stories coming!
i have no words for your, JT, that would really mean anything, but in the words of D.O., you're pretty tight! thank you for always being willing to do Dad's work! and let it be known that i would fully support you, d.o., and mikey sharing an abode together in dallas!!! lifting you up...
Yeah tiger! I have this cool little fella on my computer that tells me definitions when I click on stuff. Shashlik: a dish consisting of marinated cubes of lamb or beef grilled or roasted on a spit, often with slices of eggplant, onion, and tomato; shish kebab.
I will talk about your four friends and many other things indeed.
thanks so much guys! and yeah brooke mikey "hit the nail on the head" with the definition of shashlik...i have been teaching idioms and "hitting the nail on the head" is hard to explain when they dont know what a nail is...sweet...thanks for your thoughts!
Hey Jonboy! Bonnie is here helping me write you - I am behind times with the blogspot. Just wanted you to know we are thinking of you - I've written 4 times, but I could't get it to go. Hope you get this at a time you need to feel loved 'cause we do love you! Waiting for the Mavs game & excited. Have a great day! Aunt Sudie~
hey buddy - i'm glad things are going well for you! know that i'm thinking about you!
- goad
thanks you two! i do feel the love aunt sudie! everything is going great here! i miss you guys! goady- where are you...prolly in nyc or paris or colorado...i hear you got a new house there...sweeettt! thanks for yalls thoughts! i hope i can make an updated post later on...we will see...much love to you all!
thanks you two! i do feel the love aunt sudie! everything is going great here! i miss you guys! goady- where are you...prolly in nyc or paris or colorado...i hear you got a new house there...sweeettt! thanks for yalls thoughts! i hope i can make an updated post later on...we will see...much love to you all!
Jon David,
I ordered your Blinn transcript in writing last week when you asked me to,and I called dts today. They still have not received it. The lady at dts said do not worry about the July 1st
deadline. I told her it had been
ordered and where you were. We miss
you and hope your days are providing a fruitful harvest.
Mom Friday 10:30 a.m.
bonnie just explained blog to me and i read your blog...glad you are having success, fun, etc. i pass on the banya. we have partied
all day. megan had a great baby shower and dana and chad had a great wedding reception. tomorrow we go help uncle jerry celebrate 20 years at fbc clifton. you are in my thoughts and prs.loveyou g money
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home