Friday, June 09, 2006

safe and sound

hey guys-
not much time, but wanted to let you all know we are safe and sound with all the luggage and all the crew...hopefully will have time to tell you more later...thanks for the prs...

jon david

7 Comments:

At Friday, June 09, 2006 9:08:00 AM , Blogger Lara said...

yay for safety! we are pring for ya

 
At Friday, June 09, 2006 9:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you,Jon, for taking time to let us hear from you. Our prs are
confirmed. Hope you got some rest.We love you, Mom and Dad

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:14:00 AM , Blogger D.O. said...

ha... you sicky. I got an email from AC (that I'm pretty sure he sent to like thousands of peeps)that you, yourself wrote. I was certainly happy that you were safe, but I really just laughed a lot.

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:26:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey buddy -- gracias for the birthday message...i'm sad i didn't get to talk to you before you left... know that i'm thinking about you a lot and i know dad has amazing things in store for you! i got to colorado today and got moved in...it's beautiful...you'd love the views i have from where i'm staying! we will sure have a lot of catching up to do when you get back:) - goad

 
At Sunday, June 11, 2006 12:02:00 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

yah jon t! pring for you and cannot wiat for an update! glad you're safe and get excited for what's to come! and remember, your inadequacies will bring you to your knees that father would get the praise. you're wonderful!:)

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006 2:22:00 PM , Blogger colby said...

JDT-

Bro, we should have been much tighter. But we have a long time to make up for it. Lets face it, we dont have anything planned, really. I am yarping for you and I know you love those dudes. Press on.

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006 5:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon,
Hey brother! Glad to hear all is well. I can't wait to see what happens over there. I will be yarping for you as well (funny). Later..Jerod

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home