Saturday, June 11, 2005

another chance...so ill take it!

well i had said a bunch of things to you all...but i just deleted about an hour of typing because this keyboard doesnt work right...now im high from the dude smoking weed outside and a little frustrated about all my shout outs that have been erased...i guess its a lesson...well, i cant retype all of that but wanted yall to know im thinking of you and love you all...the shout outs will have to wait till next week...zaijian nimen (goodbye yall)

jon

4 Comments:

At Sunday, June 12, 2005 11:09:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon,
Dude whats up! Hey man I was just thinking about you over in China. I hope things are going well. I can't wait for you to get back in CS so we can hang out. Walker says whats up, and I heard how much our friendship really means to you from Amber. I see how it is. Dude keep doin His work and he will give you strength to get through it. Haikus on trail would prolly help. You are tight... that is all.
Jerod

 
At Sunday, June 12, 2005 5:22:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon David,
It's Sunday evening and Jody just left to take Steph to the airport. She won't be in again until July 4. You'll be home then!
I need to catch you up on some home news. Sassy dog died on Friday of last week. Dad and I were in Alvord when mom called to say she thought she was dead. Mom could not check, so I checked when we got to Nocona, and she was just laying in the corner on the living room. Dad picked her up and we buried her for mom under a tree in the backyard. Mom still misses her a great deal, but has made plans to replace her with a new pup just like her in the fall. It will be almost hometrained when she gets it from the breeder.
I shared your blog address with our S.S. class today. Then we came home and read your frustrated story. Sorry to hear you lost all of your hard work. It sounds like you are having the time of your life. I know you will be forever changed because of your China experiences. Remember that we are
thinking of you all of the time. We are planning a trip to Nocona next weekend for Lonnie's birthday. We plan to set his tombstone on his birthday, Sat. 19th. Your dad will miss not being with you on Father's Day.
How is D.O.'s injury? How about your health? We are lifting up David Gilbert daily. He is at
Arl. Mem. in ICU. He's endured some very difficult days.
I'm taking it easy since school is out. We took TEX to Bobby and we replaced two tires. We hope Bobby can correct the light problem. We'll check next weekend.
Your family loves you and knows you are a blessing to all. Mom and Dad

 
At Sunday, June 12, 2005 6:25:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon - man I feel so blessed to know you and DO...you guys are some awesome servants. I hope you guys are staying strong over there and continue to have a passion for those people and for serving daddy...I'll continue to ask him to provide for your safety, strength, and peace while you are over there. It's really encouraging to hear about all the things you are learning over there and it's awesome to know that even when you are the one supposed to be doing the teaching you can still learn so much. (That "you" didn't refer specifically to you, just in general...as in..."we all"...sorry, sidenote...) It is ok that you deleted my huge, awesome shout out, I am sure it was sweet, and you are still tight in my book. Can't wait until you guys get back over here, but until then, you guys keep doing daddy's work and trust him always...he's faithful. Love you dude.

T-bomb

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:25:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whon!
I have been so encouraged by hearing whats going on there in China. Stay strong and know that I am talking to the big Man for you!
-Wholianna
P.S.
How are those beautiful orange, I mean gold, locks of hair working out for you? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home