Sunday, June 05, 2005

one more chance to write for the week

hey all
i wanted to seize the opportunity to write one more time before i lose it for a few days...right now its 8.49pm here on sunday night and in atown it should be 7.51am...that means that most that would be reading this are waking up for some ''club'' in a little bit...club here is a bunch of fun and a time that is crucial for our teams unity...its been really pure to get everyone together every week...tomorrow our team heads out again to the countryside 'hoping' with fathers help to continue his work. the bros were talking today as we walked down the street for dinner about what we have learned so far and it was good time of bonding for us and really cool to see how pops challenges us all in different ways...

i wanted to thank each one of you for writing me!! you dont know how good it is to hear from you guys back home...i forgot to thank some of you though...i was laying in bed thinking about how tight it was to hear from yall...

allison - i dont really know which allison it is that posted such an awesome blog, so if you could let me know i would love that...and thank you for your prs

craig and lesli and the boys - thanks so much for your encourgement as well...i appreciate yalls willingness to give and know you are lifting me up, and for that im am truly grateful...i also wanted to let you know that i think so highly of how your family runs, it is a testament to dads work in you both...

charles...you are prolly the funniest man alive...i love to see fathers joy in you!! continue that pleaseeee!

i hope i havent fogotten anyone...if so im a jerk and will try to remember them throughout this week and get back to you this next weekend.

i am hoping that for those of you who are reading this each week that you could be lifting up some specific things and hopefully i will have updates when we return- that the bondage to alcohol would be broken off of these people, these people would have their eyes and ears open to the good news, our teams energy (its really hot during the day as we are hiking), that we would live out what our friend paul says in his book to rome in the twelfth chapter (this section of word is my pr for myself throughout the trip and it would make me happy if you could lift that up for our team as well)...thank you so much for your prs, they are crucial!!

dad and mom and jody...i love you all so much and thank father so much for giving me your love...

if any of you have specific things that you dont want to post i have setup an account that i will be checking as well its: jontettleton@yahoo.com

10 Comments:

At Monday, June 06, 2005 6:30:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon,

I registered you for summer 2 courses

engl 2311 9:35-11:30 tech writing
cosc 1301 1140-135 micro comp appl

if this isn't correct let me know asap.
Hope that works, take care.

Love,

Jody

 
At Monday, June 06, 2005 9:29:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jontelle...I hope you dudes are having an awesome time working for daddy this summer. From what I've read it seems like things are going great so far and he is really taking care of you. I talk to him about you guys alot and I know he hears and answers. It's so tight to know that you guys are being grown and pushed and challenged daily...you boys stay strong over there and don't let that jerk with the pitchfork wear you down. I love you dudes...ya'll take care.

- T-bomb

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon! I'm humbly blessed that you would want to know who left that message! I got your email a while back and have been keeping tabs on you ever since! Please know that I am daily lifting you up in my prs! I hope this week finds you and your team refreshed and able to see all of the special blessings from Father... :) You're awesome...
-alli (allison smith)

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:53:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jon!!! it's so great to hear how you and the guys are doing. i've loved reading the stories and trying to imagine what it's like for yall. i bet the kids you met are adorable! :) i told d.o. that yalls "list of loves" is a winner... i think publishing it is a grand idea.
i'll be remembering you guys over the next few weeks. what a privilege it is to lift each of yall up, trusting that the ultimate provider is definitely in charge. it's war time... keep living like it. (keep up that ping pong!) -brooke

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2005 3:22:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jon David-
hope this finds you well and living the incredible reality of our father's world. he is so good to us and the rich majesty of his creation takes my breath away. this includes the amazing diversity of his family. wow, am I glad we each have something unique to bring before him. I've been lifting you up and those with you. at 5am I have lots of time on my hands and you are usually the one that pops into my heart and mind. maybe we're up at this same time? in the words of joshua, be strong and of good courage!

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2005 3:23:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last message was from Megan!

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:14:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,

Aunt Jan and I just got your blog address from your mom yesterday and wanted to pop in and let you know that we pr for you and your team daily. We also put you on a list at this place where we meet with lots of people every sunday to talk about our DAD, so your name gets read out loud at our MEETINGS and everyone there talks to DAD about you and the team.

We love you and are proud of you and the work that you are doing.

Unc Mike

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2005 8:44:00 PM , Blogger Mr. O said...

John,

Just want you to know that Mrs. O and I are lifting you and the team up daily. Pappy has great things in store for you guys. Watch D for us. You're a great friend to him.
Mr. O

 
At Friday, June 10, 2005 9:07:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jon! It's so fun reading how you are doing over there! I thank dad for your obedience in doing the work he's called us to do. I miss you guys, but I know that the work you're doing is incredible. I'm lifting you up to Pappy. Reading your stuff is officially part of my routine and now my homepage. Thanks for your love for the people over there! Dad's love is extremely evident in you guys.

Beth

 
At Friday, June 10, 2005 11:05:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jon!
I just got this little blog address from Amber and I am so pumped to get to read what's going on with you! i know you must be totally exhausted but having an amazing time! I talk to my father on your behalf all the time! I hope that ya'll use every opportunity you have to do good work! Ok, i can't wait to hear all the funny culture shock stories when you get back and ill keep checking this thing! have a great week!-chelsea o

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home