totally unworthy, but totally going...
gosh, i feel so inadequate to fly overseas with someone else's funding and enjoy loving on people and checking out the place!! heck yeah...what a deal! in today's world that seems unfair and in fact it is! so, again i thank every one of you who gave when you didn't have to and even more so for those who are continually yarping on our team's behalf when you don't have to...we will be taking off on the 24th and i hope that i can embark on something that helps me to lose my materialistic, impatient, prideful attitude...i know pops has plenty to teach me, if you could be asking him to nudge us a little that would be sweet...i really just wanted to take a moment of your time to let you know kinda how i feel before i go...UNWORTHY...but I'M TOTALLY GOING!!!...
p.s. if you have any comments on my posts while im away just click the "comments" button and select "anonymous", but please put your name at the bottom so i will know who you are!! thanks guys and be good...

5 Comments:
did I do it right? hello? umm... comment.
word d.o. word...
Jon!
I just wanted you to know that i have been talking with Daddy and will continue to keep you in our conversations. I am so thrilled for you and for all this experience is going to teach you. You will never be the same...
:) Allison
Jontettleton!!!! You are a-freakin-dorable! I am so excited that you are in China right now! I love Asians, tell them "neehow" for me! (that means hello I think)I'll be yarping for you JT....yarping like no otha' brotha' from a different motha' that Pops will be with you as you tell them the amazing news! hugs and smooches fo shizzle
JonDavid, You are much missed very much but, Big Tex talks to me every day. Creaking along about how much better you drive him than I do. Glad you have safely arrived and anxiously await news of your progress and exploits. Mom and I love you and yarp constantly for you and your fellow tourists.
Much love,
Dad
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home