Monday, May 09, 2005

a thank you and a few reminders...

well folks, we are counting down the days and im getting a bit nervous/excited to experience this summer...i cant thank you guys enough for your support and encouragement! im so thankful for you and i am blessed, to say the least...

this website is for you guys (especially mama) ...i hope to be updating it whenever possible while in "the East" to let you know what all is going on...please post things before, after, and especially during so that i can keep up with you all...you can post something and also see what everyone is writing by clicking on the "comment" section below

if you wouldn't mind talking to dad about a few things for our team:
-ability to love
-energy
-boldness
-to be poor in spirit

thanks yall!

6 Comments:

At Monday, May 09, 2005 3:18:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo JT! I'm pumped to see you have fallen for the supertrend of blogging as well! Dude, I wish you the best this summer and can't wait to hear all the amazing stories! You know you'll be in my (cough cough). You are such a stud, the best co-chair ever, and one heck of a friend! I'll be keepin' an eye on ya...

Your very 1st commentor,
-KRut

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 8:14:00 PM , Blogger D.O. said...

Jon, you should thank the dude who showed you this blog thing... brilliant! even sexy!

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 11:41:00 PM , Blogger Jon David Tettleton said...

youre right d. to the o...it was you in all your glory who showed me this thing...and just remember, you cant go through life lookin at closed doors...i give you props, and mops and ill take out all the stops and prove to all the cops that you are the top...

 
At Friday, May 27, 2005 10:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon,

Do not know if you got my other message or not, but here is another to say hi and we (Mom and I) miss and love you. We are constantly niyraping for you and your fellow tourists. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time and fantastic experience. Cannot wait to see you.

Love,

Dad

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2005 8:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon David,
I wanted to let you know that we received your acceptance letter from Blinn today. Dad had already called to be sure you were accepted. Thank you for the music. I listen to the tape each day. It is always good to hear your voice. I still have a hard time listening to the song you wrote without crying. Dad e-mailed the shot bills to Lori today. We are so happy your trip is going so well. Let us hear from you soon. Love, Mom

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2005 8:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon David,
I wanted to let you know that we received your acceptance letter from Blinn today. Dad had already called to be sure you were accepted. Thank you for the music. I listen to the tape each day. It is always good to hear your voice. I still have a hard time listening to the song you wrote without crying. Dad e-mailed the shot bills to Lori today. We are so happy your trip is going so well. Let us hear from you soon. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home