some late night/early morning thoughts...
well, its 315 in the morning the day before bcamp(why is it that the super chill "meditation" or "thought" always comes, with much more effect, really early or really late?)... and i have decided it best to let you guys begin pring for some specific things while we prepare to leave...
-that we would be servants in every sense of the word (jh 3.30)
-that we would be bold with tr*th!
-that we would let father move when we aren't wanting to(willing spirts)
-i just hope to be a team that is selfless and humble...a dangerous pr, but a needed one...
-that bcamp would be a time to prepare in sp*r*t***ly for the journey and the task.
thank you so much for thinking of us and im excited about this opportunity. ive hear a ton of talk of giving, and pring, and fixing s*nfulness, but not much talk of thankfulness...im not too good at that necessary aspect of c living so can we talk about that more? i am richly blessed and if i talked about it more and became more thankful maybe i wouldn't complain so much...i suppose the "becoming" would preceed the "talking" but nonetheless...it is a task that requires help or deprivation to complete im assuming...
thanks for your thoughts--
jon david

7 Comments:
the next time i get to a computer to see an update your trip will be about half over...do not worry, that won't make me think of you and the team any less. i put a rubberband on my watch to remind me to think of y'all every time i see it and at camp the ole watch becomes an almost overused item...i guess that means i'll have the pleasure of thinking of you often. what a delight!
laaauraaa-there you go again this summer being such a warrior...dang you're tight...thanks so much for thinking of me...i look forward to seeing you again, i will be happy.
Jon D,
I found your blogsite and put it in the favorites list so that Mom can find it daily. So, if possible, bless us with an update of the successes, challenges, fun, educations, etc. that you encounter along your way. We already miss you even though you will be home Tuesday to spend the night. Weird? Anyway we will prr without ceasing for you and your team and the head peep and the Khazac people.
Love,
Dad
Go get 'em tiger!
I gotch-yo back...
dang it. I only get to be on this machine .01% of my time here in Brenham, but rest assured that I'm peeing on you, and that I'm having a nice time here. If that changes (either one) I'll let you know.
Hey Jon,
Mom and I are ping constantly for you. We are looking for signs that you arrived at your destination safely. You have such a discerning spirit that I am sure you know our uneasiness and will contact us soon.
Love,
Dad
JT,
Hey man I just want to let you know that I love you, and encourage you to press on with the gospel of our Lords grace and Love. And also, I hope you are sporting the Alli G accent whenever you get oppurtunities....that would be......NICE!!!!
cheers, gu
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home